Friday 22 April 2011

Hopeless

Diposkan oleh Aimee Lee di 16:46
This is not the first time I fall in love
I have ever waited someone for long time
That's very painful
My heart broken

It's so hurt
Now I am doing the same thing
I have been falling in same feeling
There is someone who enter into my heart which has been empty since I decided to forget someone in the past
At the time I did not expect that I can like him
I don't know when the first time I began it
This feeling came slowly into my mind
I always smile when I meet him whether he realize me or not
Just seeing his appearance I become happy
So when he can't I see
My heart was restless
Until now I still feel it
But I began to be aware that I can't together with him
He so far for me
Although I hope he accepts my feeling
Holding my hand and bringing me wherever he goes
Be with him
It's my dream
But I am wrong, he is not mine
Never be mine
When I realize it, my heart is hurt
When I see him I am not happy anymore
Because I really know that this hope is impossible
It's just dream
False dream
What should I do now?
Should I quit?
Should I give up for this love?
Should I let my heart gone?
Should I cry every night just for him?
God, give me way to solve my confusion
I really don't want to let my heart broken anymore
But I still like him
Now
I don't know until when
I'm afraid I can't stop it..
My heart still want him to come to me...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Aimee Lee Note Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review