Friday 15 March 2013

Dear Mbak Dina Oktaviani

Diposkan oleh Aimee Lee di 17:30

Friday, March 15th, 2013
Dear Mbak Dina Oktaviani,
First of all, I would like to say thank you for sending us your inspiring letter. Personally, I am pleased to read it because I became to know about you though we never met before. If you asked my condition, I am always fine; at least I always try to be fine.
My name is Ainul Karomah. I am a shy girl from East Java. I am twenty year-old girl who is still seeking for identity and reaching big dreams. Those reasons led me going far away from home to learn English Literature in the biggest university of Indonesia in Yogyakarta. Now one step more I will go home and see whether I can pursue my dream or not. This question is haunting my peaceful life recently. Enough about me – because there is no further description for ordinary girl like me.
Again, I read your letter with a bit teary eyes. I am much admired how you with your strong heart going through your life. You changed your pain and your misery became your strength. It inspires me to understand this life which until now I have not understood. I was wondering everywhere looking for strength which I will use it to defend my self from this hard life. Once, I ever believed that my unfortunate would be my fortress, but easily I give up realizing I am still a weak creature.
Also, about your choice to be a writer – I think writing is fun and amusing. Doing something we like is the happiest moment in our life. Actually, I am enjoying writing, but I admit that my writing being appreciated only by myself. Although people who read my work said it is nice or bad, but I believe they would not understand my meaning behind it.
I don’t want to be a writer, I want to be a teacher, but I want to create many literary works that can be read by many people. I love to write poems and short story (which is never finished). I hope someday those can be enjoyed not only by me.
Since you tell about your family, I also would like to tell a bit about mine – my ordinary family. My father gives his most power staying far from warmth of home for the sake of supporting my family, especially me. My mother is the most beautiful woman for me – everything about her is important for my life. Then, my sister considers me as her mirror; that’s why I hate her. And the saddest thought for me when knowing she has no spirit to get better and the best for her life in the future, but I will not give up to support her because I know she loves and misses me very much. And the last, my grandmother, the second head of our household. I love her so much. We used to live in comfort till great shock of my grandfather and uncle’s deaths. They are family pride and role models. It changed our lifestyle so we have to stay strong and live in humble way.
Mentioning my dream, I wish I could go to London someday. How is life in London? I hope you always have great living and health there.
That’s all for my reply. I am sorry if I make mistakes. Thank you. :)
Yours truly,
Ainul Karomah

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Aimee Lee Note Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review